Pacor, Inc. recognizes its obligation to its customers, community and online visitors to adhere to the highest standards of decency, fairness, and integrity in all its operations. Likewise, PACOR, INC. is dedicated to the fundamentals of protecting your privacy on the Internet.
Gathering and Use of Information
PACOR, INC. only collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. We do not require any personal information from visitors to obtain access to our site. However, in order to respond to the contact section on our website, you will have to provide personal information. Personal information received from any visitor will only be used for internal marketing, supply or employment purposes and will not be sold or provided to any non-affiliated companies except to provide products and services that you have requested.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
As in all business operations, PACOR, INC. approaches our communications on the Internet with respect for, and commitment to, individual privacy rights, concern, and respect for our visitors. We support active self-regulation to ensure that responsible marketers can maintain the right to use all communication media to interact with its consumers.
Website Terms and Conditions / Legal Notices
- Information on the website. While every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither PACOR, INC. nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. PACOR, INC. reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
- Trademarks. The Pacor, Inc. trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of PACOR, INC.. Other companies’ trade marks are also used on this site with their permission. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of PACOR, INC. or its respective owner. The contents of this website are protected from copying or distribution under national and international copyright laws and treaties throughout the world. Copyright ©2014 Pacor, Inc.. All rights reserved.
- External links. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of PACOR, INC. and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of PACOR, INC..
- Warranties. PACOR, INC. makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
- Disclaimer of liability. PACOR, INC. shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither PACOR, INC. nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Use of the website. PACOR, INC. does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to PACOR, INC. that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- Collectible Information. We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), for instance, your name and email address, (i) when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our Site or in some other manner, or (ii) from our business partners, and from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources. We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our Site: IP address, date & time of visits, cookie assignment, standard internet tools such as web beacons. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
9.1 Entire agreement. These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and PACOR, INC. in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor PACOR, INC. shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and PACOR, INC. in respect of your use of the website.
9.2 Alteration. PACOR, INC. may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
9.3 Conflict. Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
333 Rising Sun Road
Bordentown, NJ 08505